Museum Loshitsa manorTo book a tour
Type: Historical Location: Minsk, Minsk region
Loshitsa manor was restored for the first time in many years, opened its doors in the spring of 2015. The first written mention of the manor Loshitsa refers to 1557. In the nearly 400-year history Loshitsa owned by such well-known representatives of princely and aristocratic families as a Tałačynsky, Drutsk-Gorskiy, Prushinskiy, Lubansky. Today in the museum have been restored all the rooms of the estate and recreated the interiors of the last owners of Luban.
Photo - Loshitsa manor
Schedule Loshitsa manor
- Administration 9:00 - 19:00 without days off
- Cash 9:00 - 19:00 without days off
- Exposure 9:00 - 19:00 without days off