Kalinkovichi state ethnographic museumTo book a tour
Kalinkovichi state ethnographic museum was established on 26 March 1991. Museology began to develop in Kalinkovichi district at its formation in 1924. Then in the House of the People Kalinkovichi started to create stories corner of the revolutionary movement and combat action in these areas. However this work could not be concluded due to the elimination of the district in 1930. Nine years later, the area was restored, but the events of the Great Patriotic War and the pressing issues of the post-war construction of the museum permanently removed from the agenda. But by the end of the 50-ies of the last century, the need to create in his museum became apparent. In 1965 the volunteer opened the city's first museum of military glory at school number 6. However until the early 90's area stayed almost the only one in the country where the state museum was not. The decision was taken in March 1991. The main purpose of the museum was to collect information and documents reflecting the events of the Great Patriotic War. Profile of the museum was defined as the museum's Glory. In 1994 the museum was transferred to the second floor of City Military Commissariat. But the museum had a lot of material, not only military but also focus on the history of the area, which helped to define the basic profile of a regional study. Kalinkovichsky state museum was opened to visitors on January 14, 1994. Museum is one of the demonstration area of the structure of the 380 rooms m2 and includes five permanent exhibitions. The total number of museum items is 7589, of which the main fund is 4455, auxiliary science is 3134.
Of cultural events at the museum include lectures on local history relating to certain periods of history or events in the city and district events to mark the holiday dates calendar (meetings, parties and other events dedicated to the major holidays: May 9, July 3, Day of the City New Year, March 8, etc. are held official opening of the largest exhibitions of private collections or collections of other museums. Scientific research work carried out in the museum, aimed at collecting and ordering of materials on local history, on the basis of the data from 2006 published Lovers' Edition "chronicles Kalinkovichsky". In exploratory work to perpetuate the memory of the defenders of the fatherland and the victims of war. Museum was awarded the diploma for the participation in the first national forum "Museums of Belarus".
Note: іn the winter, the museum is open from 9.00 to 18.00, day off - Sunday.
Photo - Kalinkovichi state ethnographic museum
Exposure - Kalinkovichi state ethnographic museum
- ”The nature of native land and its protection” expositional material is presented on the stands, tablets, in shop windows and dioramas. Separately grouped information about the many minerals in the region, insects, wild and agricultural plants. Demonstrates the inhabitants of the protected parts of nature. A brief description Kalinkovichy forestry, samples harvested timber. Landscape, diverse flora and fauna is presented in two dioramas. Against the backdrop of successive seasons in the scenic compositions grouped field and forest dwellers, shows a wolf hunting for deer, a family of wild boars.
- ”The fragments of our history or the past of Kalinkovichi edge in the material evidence” collections of archeology, photographs, documents, objects. Hall covers the main stages of historical development of Kalinkovichi region. Presented diorama oldest in Belarus (about 26.5 thousand years BC) of prehistoric man. It also provides part of the found bones, a well-preserved mammoth tusks. The display cases are things made of stone, silicon, ceramic fragments found during excavations at the village Yurovichi, Koschichi, Slobidka. Materials placed on the presence of Kalinkovichsky lands in the Grand Duchy of Lithuania and the Russian Empire. Posted composition, reflecting the creation and development of Kalinkovichy railway junction. The final composition of the present day is dedicated to the region. The central part of this section of the museum exhibition is a photo collage "Kalinkavichy. Modernity" and a detailed plan of the city. Presented dedicated Kalinkovichsky land books, brochures, leaflets and souvenirs Belarusian Festival of Satire and humor "Avtyuki".
- ”Kalinkovichsky system. Song of my grandfathers” сontains a collection of folk weaving and costumes, household items and ethnography. In the hall are owned by our ancestors to the various items of service - household products, which are the distinctive patterns of culture and aesthetic views of the Belarusians. Traditional and one of the oldest forms of folk arts and crafts is a weaving, presented in the form of complex samples of woven garments and household items. Exhibited a collection of women's and men's shirts and handbrake, performed by local craftswomen over half a century ago, local patterns and postilok nastolnits. Also presented tools for weaving, yarn manufacturing and other things of the past in the history of national life: pryasnitsa, samopryadka, reel, hook Vytia ropes, boxes for storing clothes.
- ”They went on the war” submitted documents, photographs, objects. Placed here separately arranged eight subject groups together in a single composition, dedicated to the events of the Great Patriotic War on Kalinkovichsky earth: the beginning of the Great Patriotic War, the occupation by German troops Kalinkovichy district and the activities of the Soviet underground guerrilla movement Kalinkovichsky on the ground, and the liberation of the area from Nazi Kalinkovichi akkupatsii, war heroes and perpetuate the memory of the fallen. In the center there is an allegory of a divided by this tragic event and the fate of the people of the world as divided into two parts, the pre-war photographs Kalinkovichsky family.
- ”The Museum of soldiers-internationalists” February 8, 2008 in the building Kalinkovichy military enlistment office opened a museum - a room of soldiers-internationalists. The museum exhibition devoted to the war in Afghanistan, another local conflicts 2nd half of the twentieth century, and participation in Kalinkovichy natives of the area. The first booth tells kalinkovichanah who fought in the 50 - 80 years of the last century in Hungary, Egypt and Angola. At the stands, "Time has chosen us", "Courage front samples", "For the good of the world" posted the names, photos, letters in the windows and awards international soldiers, their personal belongings. Last stand of the exhibition "Relay valor", is dedicated to an outstanding military commanders who gave the world Kalinkovichi land. Their service its debt is an example for current and future defenders of the Fatherland.
Schedule Kalinkovichi state ethnographic museum
- Administration 08:30 - 17:30 weekend Saturday, Sunday
- Cash 10:00 - 19:00 weekend Monday
- Exposure 10:00 - 19:00 weekend Monday