State Literary Museum of Yanka KupalaTo book a tour
State Literary Museum of Yanka Kupala was created May 19, 1944 at the Academy of Sciences of Belarus, and until 1962 was part of its system. The first director of the museum June 31, 1944 was appointed Vladislav Frantsevna Lutsevich wife Yanka Kupala, Honored Worker of Culture of the Byelorussian SSR. The research activities of the museum since 1945 was aimed at the acquisition of materials and objects of museum value for the purpose of establishing a permanent museum collection, the form displays and exhibitions, compiling bibliographies and conducting research related to the life and work classic of Belarusian literature. In 1944, for the needs of the museum was dedicated the third floor of the House of Trade Unions in the area of Freedom, 23. Here, September 20, 1945 an exhibition on the life and work of Yanka Kupala, which allowed the first acquaint visitors with the legacy of the poet. Museum staff quickly sought to implement its main purpose - to create a permanent exhibition of the museum. All complicated by the fact that the house was burned Kupala in the first days of the war (June 1941) and with him died a rich archive and library of the poet. In times of war, was killed and that file Yanka Kupala, which he handed to the State Library of pre-war years. In the summer of 1949 was accepted by the Council of Ministers of the Byelorussian SSR on the transfer Yanka Kupala museum in a separate building on the street. Engels, 27. After repairs in the building in May 1951, established the first stationary museum exhibit that showed the few materials that were collected during the Great Patriotic War and in the early postwar years. They allowed only reflect two major themes in the works of Yanka Kupala, "Yanka Kupala - the poet and playwright" and "Yanka Kupala in the visual arts." The Council of Ministers of the BSSR of 4 August 1945, it was decided to build a separate building for the Museum of Yanka Kupala. However, only in 1956 the construction of the museum was included in the master plan for the city of Minsk. November 9, 1959 Yanka Kupala Literary Museum moved into a purpose-built building for him along Yanka Kupala. The new building has created a new exhibition dedicated to the life and work of the poet. It lasted until the early 1970's. As a result of the reorganization of the Academy of Sciences of Belarus in 1962, the Museum of Yanka Kupala moved to the Ministry of Culture of the Byelorussian SSR. In 1973, the museum began work on a new project of the exposure, the hallmark of which was the fact that the exhibition, besides the literary part of significantly memorial: a fragment of St. Petersburg apartment Yanka Kupala, living room and an office in the house of the poet in Minsk, corner apartment in Moscow artist Eliseev et al. A new exhibition has been created in two years. May 5, 1976 it was officially opened to the public. In the 1990s. the modernization of exposure, reflected the life and work of Yanka Kupala in the years 1920-1930. In 2007, the 125th anniversary of the poet's rooms have been restored on the themes: "The life and work of Yanka Kupala during World War II. Mystery of his death" and "St. Petersburg period in the life of the poet".
The structure of the State Literary Museum of Yanka Kupala has four branches: Kupalovsky Memorial Park "Vyazynka", Kupalovsky Memorial Park "Lev's", Literary Museum "Trenches";, Literary museum "Yahimovschina.".
Photo - State Literary Museum of Yanka Kupala
Exposure - State Literary Museum of Yanka Kupala
- Birth of the poet, his childhood and youth. History of Lutsevich family. Photos and biographical documents.
- Starting literary activity, the first collection of poetry «Zhaleyka». Photos and work colleagues of Yanka Kupala - Yakub Kolas, Maxim Bogdanovich, Tetka, Sergey Poluyan.
- Logoyschina - the cradle of creative poet St. Petersburg period of life and creativity. The interior of room, where Yanka Kupala lived in St. Petersburg in 1909-1913 years.
- Yanka Kupala - Editor of «Nasha Niva». Vladislav Frantsevna Luchevich - wife of the poet, the founder and first director of the Museum of Yanka Kupala. Layout design of stage «Pavlinka» play directed by the National Academic Theatre of Yanka Kupala.
- Yanka Kupala - playwright. The creator of the national theater. Stage life of his works. Photographs of scenes from plays, programs, posters productions of plays Kupala «Dream on the mound», «Eternal Song», «The local», «Pavlinka», «Ravaged Nest» in recent years.
- Literary, cultural and social activities Kupala in 1917-1930 gg. The idea of the independence of Belarus in the poet creation. Model of the Kupala house at st. October, 40, from 1927 to 1941 the poet lived with the family.
- 30-th years of the XX century and the Great Patriotic War in the life and work of the poet. Interior of poet's house at st. October, 40.
- Reconstruction of Yanka Kupala cabinet. Personal items of Yanka Kupala. Photos of the house of the poet on the street October, which writer made in 1936-1941 gg., which allow you to restore the atmosphere of present environment of poet.
Schedule State Literary Museum of Yanka Kupala
- Administration 10:00 - 17:30 weekend Sunday
- Cash 10:00 - 17:30 weekend Sunday
- Exposure 10:00 - 17:30 weekend Sunday