Bobruisk Art MuseumTo book a tour
Bobruisk Art Museum was established on the basis of institutions of culture "Exhibition Hall of Bobruisk" July 27, 2009 The grand opening of the museum to visitors after the reconstruction of the premises took place July 30, 2012 At the moment, the museum has two premises: an art gallery on the street. Gorky, 28, and an exhibition hall on the street. Socialist, 100.
The museum puts its initial task is to preserve for future generations the works of professional artists whose life and work have been linked to the edge of Bobruisk. The main exposure is by far the exhibition of works by artists of Bobruisk. At the beginning of 2012, the number of items of the main fund - 500. The most valuable collection at the museum considered modern art ceramics, prints GG Poplavskiy, stones and minerals. Since 2003, the institution participates in the annual International Plein Air ceramics "Art Zhyzhal" in Bobruisk.
Photo - Bobruisk Art Museum
Exposure - Bobruisk Art Museum
- The collection ”Graphics” are collected works of People's Artist of Belarus Georgy Poplavsky, Honored Artist of the Republic of Belarus Ludwig Asetskogo, watercolors Leonid Marchenko, Seeds Abramov, illustrations, Yuri Nikiforov, reflecting the history of Bobruisk watercolor chronicle Domorad Vladimir, Vladimir Samochernova, pastels Jeanne Budeyko.
- Collection ”Paintings” these include works by artists Bobruisk period of second half of XX - the beginning of the nineteenth century. It is a mature master, who with their creativity to build a culture of the city, moral and spiritual atmosphere of his time: V.M. Rubtsov, E.A. Belogurov, A.I. Rabkin, L.P. Asetsky, A.A. Kontsub, A.A. Yasyukayt, A.V. Samochernov. The collection also includes works by young artists whose life and work are connected with Bobruisk, and whose work has taken a worthy place in the contemporary art of Belarus: V.A. Kontsedaylov, O.J. Zaharevich, A.P. Mahnist, N.L. Marchenko.
- Collection ”Ceramic” unique in its artistic value of the collection. It reflects the peculiarities of the development of contemporary art pottery art, creating a holistic view of the international plein air on ceramics "Art Zhyzhal", which are held annually in Bobruisk in 2003. Participants of the plein air became artists from Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bulgaria, Great Britain, Venezuela, Germany, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine and France. Most work done in the open air, are in the collection of the Bobruisk Art Museum, which is one of the organizers.
- A collection of ”Arts and Crafts” here are the tapestries Ludmila Puteyko, batiks Irina Kustava, panels of leather Tatiana Korchazhkina.
- Collection ”Photodocuments” the collection includes works of famous Belarusian photographer Eugene Fomicha Koktysh. His series of photographs "People's Artist of the Republic of Belarus GG Poplawski: The Life and Work", covers the period from 1976 to 2012. and a unique storyline, originality recorded facts of life, GG Poplavskiy.
Koktysh E.F. - The Legend of Belarusian photojournalist, was acquainted with the most famous representatives of the cultural elite. More than 20 years he worked as a special correspondent in Belarus ALP, making it traveled through the media images in more than 120 countries.
- Collection of samples of minerals and rocks it was donated to the city in 2010. Explorers Vitaly Nikolayevich Sokolov, who collected it for over 50 years. It is a valuable sample of the Moscow Basin, the Urals, Siberia, the Chukchi Peninsula, Altai, Kamchatka, Kola Peninsula, At-Reinforcement, Baikal region of Karelia, Bashkortostan, Yakutia, Dagestan, Kazakhstan, the Caucasus, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia and Turkmenistan.
The collection is the second largest in the Republic of Belarus after the museum geography geographical faculty of the Belarusian State University. On the basis of the collection of the museum staff had created a unique permanent museum exhibition "Art of the earth", which was opened to the public in June 2014.
Schedule Bobruisk Art Museum
- Administration 09.00 - 18.00 weekend Saturday, Sunday
- Cash 10.00 - 18.00 weekend Monday, Tuesday
- Exposure 10.00 - 18.00 weekend Monday, Tuesday