Belarusian State PhilharmonicTo book a tour
The building of the Belarusian State Philharmonic was built in 1964 by the architect G. Benediktov.
Belarusian State Philharmonic Society organized in 1937 on January 1, 1982 It included: a symphony orchestra BSSR folk orchestra, chamber orchestra, chamber ensemble "Cantabile", vocal-instrumental ensembles "Pesnyary", "Verasy" "Charaunitsy" horeografic folklore ensemble "Horoshki" concert and cabaret and concert-lecture teams, soloists and readers. In 1940 she was awarded the Order of the Red Banner of Labor.
Today Philharmonic - this super modern concert hall, equipped with advanced technology, the number of seats 688 and Small Hall them. G. Shirma with 200 seats.reveal all text