Oshmyany Church of the ResurrectionTo book a tour
Oshmyany Church of the Resurrection - a monument of architecture retrospective Russian style. Built in 1875 of brick. It is cross-domed church with a rectangular apse.
The church was built in the second half of the XIX century from bricks. Cross-domed church with a rectangular apse. The wings of the building is covered with gable roofs. Three inputs (main and two lateral). Window openings with luchkovye lishtvami.
The interior of the reigns 2-light space into which opens 8-sided drum and the light of his tent with the help of a set of sail design. In the central hall of the wide arched openings disclosed apse chapel, covered with cross vaults. The apse is allocated 1-tier iconostasis in eclectic style.