Farmstead of the SverzhinskyTo book a tour
Farmstead of the Sverzhinsky is located in the village Ogarevichi, Gantsevichy district, Brest region, Belarus. Since ancient times, Ogarevichi were belonged to a wealthy old clan of Sverzhinsky wiht Emblem "Pursuit". Manor-park ensemble was consisted of a wooden manor house, a stone barn, barn, park, ponds and entrance gates on two stone pillars.
In the 1 st half of the XIX century, built in Sverzhinskie Ogarevichah wooden house, and the new owners in 1911, it was rebuilt significantly.
The building of the estate - one-storey, L-shaped in plan of the house, covered with rounded from the east side gable roof. On the east side was attached poluratonda winter garden. The porch of the main entrance covered with a gable roof on four poles. Disposition of the manor house is based on the enfilade layout space around the two lobbies. The individual rooms are preserved fragments of frescoes and spotlights.
The park belongs to the type of regular period of eclecticism. It was founded around the 2nd half of XIX century. in a small area. The front part of the park was symmetrically-axial composition, system of ponds. The bulk of it was an orchard in the form of two elongated along the compositional axis bosquets. The garden is located behind the manor house. Axle arrangement ends third Bosquet is located across the first two. Central alley-row, side - single row. They ran along walking path with linear planting of flower plants. The park is widely used ornamental trees haircut.
In the 1990s, during the reconstruction of the ensemble have been significant changes in its old system of planning that led to a significant disruption of the park composition.
Outbuildings - rectangular, single-storey volumes under the gable roof.reveal all text