Church of Paraskeva Pyatnitsa in ChernovchicyTo book a tour
Chernavchitsy - a village in the Brest district, Brest region of Belarus. Located 18 kilometers from Brest.
Property kind Volchkevich, which in 1487 transferred to genus Ilyinich - one of the oldest in Belarus. Chernavchitsy was the main residence of a large yard Ilyinich.
Yuri Ilyinich had no heirs. Together with the Mir, Belaya and Zelva he bequeaths Chernavchitsy his cousin Nicholas Kristof Radziwill Sirotka.
In Chernavchitsy Radziwill Sirotka constructed a magnificent church of St. Trinity, which is perfectly preserved and is an active and current.
The owners were Chernavchitsy Stanislaw Albrecht Radziwill, Alexander Ludwig Radziwill, Mikhail Kazimir Rybonka and Grabowski.
Church of Paraskeva Pyatnitsa in Chernovchicy
Attraction Chernavchitsy is a monument of wooden architecture with elements of the Baroque style - the Church of St. Paraskeva, was built in 1733 (rebuilt in the XIX c.) In the center of the village.reveal all text