Church of the Transfiguration in DmitrovichiTo book a tour
The Church of the Transfiguration is a monument of wooden architecture in the center of the village of Dmitrovichi. It was built in 1786. The main volume of the church is rectangular in plan, adjoining the porch. The roof is gable, it is completed by an 8-faceted drum with a glazing head. The church has a bell tower.
The church is one of the oldest in the district.