Holy Assumption Church in SharkovschinaTo book a tour
Holy Assumption Church built in 1912 on the site of the dilapidated temple 1639, is a monument of wooden architecture. Author of the project - the diocesan architect Shpakovsky
. The temple consists of 4 parts: the porch with a bell tower, babinec, prayer hall, 5-sided apse with lateral sacristies. The bulk finished by 8-sided drum, covered with a dome tent. The bell tower stands on the front facade of the shallow risalite, has a vertically elongated proportions and completed domes. The rectangular doorway of the main entrance completed 2-pitched canopy on the curved cobbled brackets. In the interior - icons of XVIII-XIX centuries
. The Church has never closed and the divine service in it currently committed.