Church of St. Michael Archangel in LuzhkiTo book a tour
Church of St. Michael the Archangel is architectural monument of the late Baroque. It erected in 1744-1756 gg. from brick to the Order of Piarists. Three altars are decorated with wood sculpture. There are niche windows, partitions and Church Body with ornamental painting.
The monastery existed in 1741 - 1832 years. During the War of 1812, the temple was destroyed by the French. In 1843 it was rebuilt under the Orthodox Church and surrounded by a fence. After World War II it was closed. In 1988 the church was returned to believers. Now it renewed and valid.reveal all text