Church of All Saints in PirevichiTo book a tour
Church of All Saints built in 1902 at the expense of the local landowner, is a monument of architecture of neo-Russian style.
In Soviet times the church was closed. During the Great Patriotic War, the fighting belfry of the church was badly damaged. In the mid-1990s, the church and the bell tower was restored.
The prayer hall of the temple is covered by beautiful spherical dome with a lantern, and the limits of the refectory completed cylindrical vaults. The building of the church is decorated with inlaid columns, kokoshniki, friezes, window frames. In the design of masonry used colored ornamental ceramics and round sockets.