Monument to P.N. LepeshinskyTo book a tour
Monument to P.N. Lepeshinsky is installed in the square in front of the school building on. Litvinovichi in 1968.
Panteleimon Nikolaevich Lepeshinsky - publicist, doctor of historical sciences, the leader of the revolutionary movement, founded in the summer of 1918, the village commune school. Education in the school combined with the work, and an important place in school activities took esthetic education.