Building of the former gymnasiumTo book a tour
The first in Belarus secular academic gymnasium. The building was built in 1802-03 years from brick by M.Shultsa project architect.
Grammar school opened in 1805 at the expense of the owner Count Svislochi V.Tyshkevicha and transformed into a noble college in 1851. Here studied famous figures of culture and the national liberation movement in Belarus, Lithuania and Poland: V.Geltman, Kalinouski, Yu.Krashevsky, N.Orda, R.Traugutt.reveal all text