Church of the Blessed Trinity in ZhodishkiTo book a tour
Church of the Blessed Trinity in Zhodishki - a monument of architecture of the Renaissance. Built in 1612 year of brick as a Calvinist chapel, from the XIX century is known as the church. Represents the elongated rectangular building cruciform shape with a low square apse.
The interior - ornamental, decorative and plastic-molding of the altar in the Rococo style.