Church Trinity in IschelnaTo book a tour
Trinity Church - architectural monument of Baroque. It was erected on the site of the old wooden church in 1758 year. The church was consecrated in the name of Holy Trinity by bishop Lenkovich in 1761 year.
Under the church there is a crypt, where almost all the owners of Ischelno had been buried since the XVI century. The interior has survived a lot of icons, old body of 9 votes was preserved by Vaclav Bernadsky. Three altars made in the Rococo style.
There are Troitskaya tower of the XIX century and the only sundial in Belarus, presumably the XVIII century, in the yard of the church.reveal all text