Signevichsky church of Virgin MaryTo book a tour
Since 1795 residents of Signevichsky lands collects on services Roman Catholic Saint Virgin Mary's church.
As well as many other constructions of that time, a church gave in to destructions more than once. In this regard in 1848 restoration and his renaming into Church of the Intercession have been carried out.
At the end of XIX - the beginning of XX centuries the temple entirely was on care of the landowner Anna Mikulskaya.
Today the Signevichsky church of Virgin Mary is the monument of architecture embodying some lines of baroque.reveal all text