Trinity Church in Starye PeskyTo book a tour
Trinity Church in the village Starye Pesky, Berezovsky district, Brest region was built in 1827 from wood on the place of burned church.
Onecrub's rectangular in terms of volume becomes triangular apse. Hipped covering the apse is a continuation of a gable roof of the main volume. Above the main front is embedded in the roof of the single-tier bell turret with octagonal tent, complete domes. In the center of the roof cuts a 2-tiered octagon with faceted onion dome.
In 1986 the church was renovated. Before the entrance to the brick foundations is made the canopy with a miniature onion dome on the ridge of a gable cover. Whitewashed contouring elements, vertical ties, simple rectangular trim and lancet window openings give the building the character of graphics geometrized that also emphasizes weather board - vertical at the facades and horizontal at the superstructures. In total the Church entered a small vestibule with side rooms and choir gallery above them. Wooden 2-tier iconostasis (1878) separated the apse from the hall space.
The church is a monument of national wooden architecture.