Church of Svyato Nicholas in ChernyakovaTo book a tour
St. Nicholas Church in the town Chernyakov was built as a church in 1825, but since 1864 has been featured as an Orthodox church. This monument of wooden architecture consists of a main volume, the vestibule and apse, covered with two-pitched roof. In the center of the temple stands the 8-sided drum with an onion dome. Near the church is located a 2-tier Gate-belfry.
Today, the church is functioning, there are regularly held prayer services.reveal all text