Subbotnenskaya Church of Nativity VirginTo book a tour
Subbotinskaya Nativity Church is located in the center of the village Subboty, Drogichin district, Brest region, Belarus. It was built in 1797 of brick.
For rectangular main volume, gable roof coverings, adjacent triangular apse. The roof is topped with two octagonal wooden drums with cupolas. Walls with large semicircular window openings are in piers pilasters. Freese entablature are projections respectively pilasters. Plastics of the main facade, completed wooden pediment with vertical paneling, complemented by semicircular niches with conch. Inside, the main volume is recovered with closed wooden ceiling beams on a small coving. Above the entrance - trapezoidal plan choirs.
The church is a monument of classical architecture.