Church of Michael in ObrovoTo book a tour
Church of Michael was built in 1754. In 1800, it was rebuilt with funds of Evdokia Kozlyaninovoy, orthodox landowner of Obrovo village. During the 1st World War, the temple was destroyed.
In 1860 the church was completed and consecrated.
In 1960 the church was closed and did not act until 1990 year.
In 1990 by rural dean archpriest of Ivatsevichi Gregory Pilipchuk of the concelebrated by priests temple was consecrated.