Church of Svyato Preobrazhenskaya in MironimTo book a tour
Church of Svyato Preobrazhenskaya , built in 1869 from the rubble stone and brick, - a monument of architecture retrospective Russian style. The temple was closed during World War II, it resumed worship only in 1989.
Fourfold longitudinal axial volumetric-spatial composition of the church consists of a cube main volume with chamfered corners, three-tiered bell tower, rectangular dining room, five-sided apse. The silhouette of the church is dominated by bulbous dome on bell tower tent and faceted drum over eight slope flat roof of the main volume. The lower and upper tiers of the bell tower framed triangular belts frontonchikov. The main entrance is in the form of a wide arched portal. The church has polychrome color palette. The decoration - a combination of rubble walls and whitewashed stucco architectural decoration elements, including angled blades, flat plats of window openings completions with rusticated arch trim, cornices and thrust, panel base. Interior saloon, sailing with a vaulted ceiling. The altar separated of the three-tiered wooden iconostasis.