Church of St. Andrew in PashukiTo book a tour
St. Andrew's Church was built on the northern outskirts of the village Pashuki, from wood in 1877, the builders of the Polish city of Bialowieza. The project was designed by architect Polikarpov in 1854.
Total Russian-retrospectively style. The temple has a longitudinal axial composition. The main volume of a rectangular (almost square) in terms of completed hipped roof and a dome on an octagonal drum. Adjacent to the east apse is three-edged with 2 sacristies.
In 1961, the church was looted and closed. But in 1994-95, concerns the church rector Archpriest Nikolai Dmitrovichskoy Gorbachuk on parishioners and with the help of the local collective farm leadership the church was renovated and restored. And 21 October 1995 the temple was opened and solemnly consecrated.