Holy Trinity Church in KazishcheTo book a tour
The Holy Trinity Church was built in 1879 on the site of the Unitarian church built in 1805.
In 1914, the temple was burned, and it was restored in 1927. In 1962 the church was closed and the building was used as a storehouse for grain. Anew the temple was consecrated in 1989.
The architectural plan of the Holy Trinity church is a rectangle with five walls apse and hipped bell tower.