Church of Intercession in Bolshie ChuchevichiTo book a tour
Church of Intercession was built in the period from 1831 to 1851 years. It is a monument of wooden architecture, its founders - princes Drutsk-Lyubetsky, Wittgenstein and Radziwill.
Made in the form of an oblong cross with five domes, has a bell tower with four bells, standing alone. The interior - wooden iconostasis, consists of 13 icons painted on canvas. In 1999-2000 conducted major overhaul of the church.