The building first College of nobilityTo book a tour
The building first College of nobility was opened in 1863. Initially, it was a two-class, and in 1858 transformed into a three-class.
In 1948, the school was closed due to the active participation of its teachers in public and political life of the country. In Soviet times, in the building acted evening school, today it houses the Centre for Children and Youth Creativity.
The building first College of nobility is listed as a historical and cultural heritage of the Republic of Belarus.