Holy Cross church in ZelzinTo book a tour
Holy Cross church was built of stone in 1878 in the territory of the parish cemetery.
In 1962 the church was closed and had planned to arrange in her club. However, in 1963 the church building burned down. In 1994, the restored church was consecrated again.
The church is a rectangular building with an apse, elongated in the longitudinal direction. Gable roof is topped with onion dome on the octagon. At the entrance attached wooden porch, on the north side to the apse adjacent sacristy. Inside the temple - a stone iconostasis. The royal doors and side doors are framed by arches. In the design of the iconostasis - friezes and pilasters.
According to the church axis in the east it is a bunk stone bell tower, which is the gate of the churchyard. The bell was presented to her by the Emperor Alexander II.