Chapel on the site of the battle in 1812To book a tour
Chapel of St. Alexander Nevsky in Poddubno - a monument of classical architecture. Built in 1912 in honor of the Battle of Gorodechno 100-anniversary of the victory of the Russian troops during the War of 1812. Tower-like structure with a faceted dome.
During the Great Patriotic War the chapel was destroyed and rebuilt in 1992-93 years.reveal all text