Church of Krestovozdvizhenskaya in SuhopolTo book a tour
Cross Church in the village Suhopol was built in 1903 on the site of an old wooden church burned down.
The temple was built in four-part longitudinal axis of the composition formed by the three-tiered bell tower, rectangular dining room, cuboidal primary volume and the five-sided apse with lateral sacristies. The skyline is dominated by the onion domes and window openings are decorated with carved frames. The apse is separated three-tiered wooden iconostasis.reveal all text