Benickij Trinity Church BernardineTo book a tour
Trinity Church is architectural monument of the late Baroque. Built in 1701 at the Monastery of Bernardine of the means of Troki Castellan K.Kotela. In 1866 it converted into a church. It is since 1919 9 a church.
It is a stone one-nave cross-domed two-tower church with 5-sided apse. Artistic silhouette of the main facade of the building attached to the side 4-sided tower, the completed tented domes and decorative gable between them. The cellars were family crypts and boiler Shvykovskih.reveal all text