Georgievsk church in BobrujskTo book a tour
George church has been put on July, 14th, 1902 for 158th infantry Kutaisi regiment billeted in Bobruisk for the sake of Prelate Nikolay Chudotvortsa, and consecrated on February, 3rd, 1905. The church in immediate proximity from a front entrance in a fortress settled down. The temple project has been executed by architect A.Chaginym. The temple in Bobruisk is under construction forces of military builders, at wall furnish Have been painted in white color because of what in the people church named White.
Church have closed in 1928, in a building manufacture on manufacturing of a horse harness has been placed. With the beginning of the Great Patriotic War Germans have opened automobile repair shop in a temple. After war the temple some time was empty, then has been capitally reconstructed, on the ground floor the dining room, and on the second - library has taken place. In 1989 the Mogilev-Mstislavl diocese which included also Bobruisk revives. In 1991 the temple has been passed Church. In 1992 there is begun belltower building, and in September, 1992 for a temple bells have been got. The temple became again one them City symbols, it is possible to see its image and on cards, booklets, The photo albums devoted to a city.
Now 5-6 Divine liturgies are served in a temple in a week, in Sunday both holidays is served early and late liturgies. Liturgies are made in at week-days – at 7.30, on Saturday – at 9.00 and on Sunday and holidays at 6.30 and 9.00. Evening divine service are the day before made at 17.00. At the Piously-Georgievsky temple the Spiritually-educational center and Sunday school operates.reveal all text