Church of St. Elias in LyubchaTo book a tour
Church of St. Elias is built of brick in 1910-1914 years on the site of the burnt wooden church. The monument of architecture retrospective Russian style.
The basis of elongated axial composition of the temple is a cube-shaped volume of the prayer hall, covered with a 4-sloped roof with a bulbous head to complete. He was joined by the porch, completed bell tower and a semicircular apse. Facades of dissected by narrow arched window openings in the casings in the form of corbel arches. The main entrance decorated with a powerful arched portal for 2-pitched covering.