Brohotsky farmstead house «Gorodij»To book a tour
Brohotsky farmstead house «Gorodij» was built by Anthony Brohotsky in the early XIX century in the classical style. Initially, the estate belonged to Radzivilll, but the first half of the XIX century. owners have four brothers Brohocky - Anthony, Fox, Valens and Ignatius. Their sons were participants in the uprising 1830 - 1831 and 1363 - 1864, inherited the estate of Adam Brohotsky until the end of the century it belonged to his daughters. Princes Mirkky became last owners of manor and for non-payment of debts at which the manor has been confiscated and till 1939 in the farmstead house the Polish school took place.
After war of a proportion of the farmstead house are changed by lengthening of lateral wings. From the big stone barn walls have remained only. In the best condition there is a chamber for flax drying - the rare economic construction of XIX century.