Church of St. Anthony in GubinoTo book a tour
The ruins of the church in the village Gubino - a monument of Baroque architecture, built in 1714 in the complex of the Franciscan monastery. Temple built of red brick in the shape of a cross. The interior was decorated 3 altar, carved the Blessed Virgin Mary and the side of the Blessed Virgin Mary of Mercy.
The last service in the church was held in 1929. For a long time the building was closed, then took off his cross, made the club, held meetings and dances. The In 1942 the temple was turned into a barn.
In the postwar years by order of the chairman of the local church was destroyed tank-tractor and Solid red brick walls of the temple was used for construction site.reveal all text