Church Nikitinskaya in ZditovoTo book a tour
St. Nikita Church - a monument of wooden architecture in the village Zditovo Zhabinka district, Brest region of Belarus. Built in 1502 on the right bank of the river Mukhavets zapadnopolesskoy in the tradition of architecture, and then rebuilt several times, including in 1787. Add to the list of historical and cultural values of the Republic of Belarus.
The width is 9.4 meters, 15.65 meters in length and 6 meters in height. It consists of three rectangular volumes: the main, Babintsy and apse. Roof shingle, mnogoskatnaya, topped by a small drum head. On both sides of the apse to attach the narrow sacristy under the low shed roof. In the XIX century, near the entrance vestibule built frame. Scenes vertically covered with wooden planks and strengthened ties. The windows are high, rectangular. Not far from the church is located a bunk skeleton wooden bell tower, square in plan, under a tent. The complex is characterized by monumentality, generously proportioned and the architectural and artistic expression.reveal all text