Kamenetsky Church of Peter and PaulTo book a tour
The Church of Saints Peter and Paul was built in 1501 on the contribution of the polish King Alexander. However, on the night of 23 to 24 July 1924 a wooden church was burned by lightning. His recreation began in 1935 at the insistence of the newly appointed priest Ignatius Sparrow. In 1939 part of the restored church was pulled and it was used as a teahouse, and in 1961 it was finally destroyed.
Next Church comeback began only in 1992, thanks to the efforts of priest Jan Wasilewski, and it happened in court.
In the church preserved the robe for the service, including a robe with Slutsk belts, Shrine, the statue of St. Peter and Paul, the icon of the religious procession, St. Anthony's icon, Our Lady of Czestochowa, St. Teresa, lamps, eternal flame, figures of angels, bowl. Nowadays, divine services is conducted in the church.reveal all text