Fort №4To book a tour
Fort №4 built in 1883-1888 years. Originally it was a large earthen casemated battery with water-filled moats.
In the years 1912-1915 the fort was renovated - changed its shape, brick walls covered with heavy-duty concrete. Until 1915 in it was the 6th company of the Brest-Litovsk fortress artillery. In 1915, the fortification was undermined during the retreat of the royal army.
Today, on the territory of the fort is located military fire brigade. From the fort remained partly blasted concrete shelter, a small area of central gallery, brick dungeon in the inner shaft and portion of the ditch.