Krasnopolye historical- ethnographic museumTo book a tour
Krasnopolye historical-ethnographic museum is based in section Krasnopolye to address Krasnopolie District Council of People's Deputies on 19 november 1991. Opened to the public in 1994 in a former regional center of communications. Display area halls of the museum is 300 m2. Operates 4 permanent exposition and a mini-exhibition. The total number of museum objects has 3 750 of which the main fund 3 344, research and support 406. Museum organizes lectures for educational institutions "Land of our ancestors," "Family rituals," "Guerrilla armies in the Krasnopolye district", and museum studies "Interesting things in a peasant's hut", "Our Krasnopolski suit".
Photo - Krasnopolye historical- ethnographic museum
Exposure - Krasnopolye historical- ethnographic museum
- mini-exhibition devoted to main events of history, especially life and ethnography of the population Krasnopolye district.
- ”Ethnography and life Krasnopolshchina late XIX - early XX centuries” exhibition includes household items and crafts people Krasnopolschina late XIX - early XX centuries.
- ”Great Patriotic War” exposure represented sections: "The occupation of the area - a mode of violence and bullying," "The insurgency in the Krasnopolschine", "Liberation Krasnopolye district", "Our countrymen in the Great Patriotic War."
- ”The pain of Chernobyl” exhibition presented photographs and documents that tell the story of the aftermath of the disaster at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant in Krasnopolie district
- ”The history of folk theatre Krasnopolye” display are theatrical posters and awards, pictures with scenes of theatrical productions.
Schedule Krasnopolye historical- ethnographic museum
- Administration 08:00 - 17:00 weekend Saturday, Sunday
- Cash 09:00 - 18:00 weekend Monday
- Exposure 09:00 - 18:00 weekend Monday