Museum of the History of the trade union movement in BelarusTo book a tour
The idea of creating the Museum of History of the trade union movement in Belarus FTUB (Federation of Trade Unions of Belarus) finally took shape in 2005 after the Belarusian trade unions celebrated their centenary. In April 2007 the museum was first opened to the public in accordance with the decree of the Presidium of the Council of the Federation of Trade Unions of Belarus from 29.09.2005 № 164. The exhibition was created due to active work and the help of all trade unionists and activists of the Republic, the veterans of the trade union movement, just the rank and file union members, each of whom has invested part of his soul in this museum. Exhibits received and passed to the museum at no cost from the government and trade union archives of family and personal archives of the citizens of our country and other countries. The purpose of the museum was not only to preserve the historical heritage, accumulated the most massive social movement of the republic, but also to give an opportunity to show and appreciate the tremendous work of previous generations of veterans of the trade union movement who gave their knowledge, power and energy to the cause of serving people labor. Making the museum of art made by artists of the Minsk Plant (Gidlevsky Tadeusz K., Noodle Sergei Adamovich, Kovshirko Vladimir, etc.). Was not a random decision to locate the museum in the Palace of Culture of Trade Unions, as the palace is a part of the history of the trade union movement of the country. Built in 1956 in 2001 listed in the National Register of Historical and Cultural Values of the Republic of Belarus. The museum is housed in the National Palace of Culture of Trade Unions of the demonstration area of 93.2 m2 museum halls, the Palace - 9600 m2 and accommodates a single permanent exhibition. The total number of museum objects is the main fund of 2505 of 31.12.2012 Museum of the trade union movement was awarded the diploma of the winner of the competition of public museums and department of the Central district of Minsk in 2008.
From cultural events on request and by appointment themed workshops. Such events are usually planned in two stages: examination of the Palace Museum and the second part, which takes place in a room or an art cafe in the Blue room, is to discuss specific topics defined by the customer. The museum staff to replenish the museum's conduct research at the National Archives of the Republic of Belarus, the National Library of the Republic of Belarus. Presidential Library of the Republic of Belarus, the Archive of the Federation of Trade Unions of Belarus.
Photo - Museum of the History of the trade union movement in Belarus
Exposure - Museum of the History of the trade union movement in Belarus
- exposition and excursion collection Fund is a real museum objects from the period of the 1930 - 2010, and reflects the theme of appearance, operation and development of both trade unions and businesses and organizations where trade unions were created. In this collection there are enough rare items that today we refer to the rarity. Well represented faleristics the Soviet period and the period of independent Belarus, a rich collection of pennants, flags, instruments of labor of people of different professions, sports trophies, prizes and awards, gifts trade union delegations from different countries and cities (vases, plates, gifts, trophies, medals, etc.).
- collection of written sources materials presented, covering the period from the beginning of XX century to the present day. Archival materials: statutes of professional societies and unions of the early XX century, the minutes of the meetings of the Minsk Province profsoveta of 1920-1921, Decisions of national trade union bodies, letters, certificates, personal affairs of trade union leaders and workers, licenses, certificates, an extensive collection of diplomas and certificates. A large collection of books and union membership tickets, dated from 1922 to the present day. A rich collection of books and pamphlets, many of which came to the museum from the National Library of the Republic of Belarus, from the Archives of the Federation of Trade Unions of Belarus, from personal archives.
- collection of pictorial sources represented by paintings, art posters, postcards different time steps. The collection contains nearly 450 photographs from the State Archives of film and photographic documents from the archives of trade unions, of the personal and family archives of the citizens of the Republic, on topics spanning the entire 100-year history of Trade Unions of Belarus.
- collection of audio-visual sources films from the history of the Palace of Culture of Trade Unions, concerts, amateur and professional teams - winners of the Federation of Trade Unions of Belarus, the festivals of folk art.
Schedule Museum of the History of the trade union movement in Belarus
- Administration 09:00 - 18:00 weekend Saturday, Sunday
- Cash 09:00 - 18:00 weekend Saturday, Sunday
- Exposure 09:00 - 18:00 weekend Saturday, Sunday