Museum of militsia history of KletchinaTo book a tour
Museum of police in Kletsk created in 2010 by the staff of the Museum of stories in the building of Kletsk police department. The museum houses a rich history and the current state of the local police. Among the exhibits are of greatest interest weapons, equipment, counterfeit banknotes, documents and photographs.
Exposure - Museum of militsia history of Kletchina
- Documents There are papers on various criminal proceedings, awards, etc.
- Photo documents in the collection are photographs related to various crimes, photos of outstanding officers.
- Arming the samples of various weapons (firearms armed, etc.).
- Сlothing represented by a police uniform different times.
- Bonistics On display are counterfeit banknotes of different historical periods.
Schedule Museum of militsia history of Kletchina
- Administration 9.00 - 18.00 weekend Monday
- Cash 9.00 - 18.00 weekend Monday
- Exposure 9.00 - 18.00 weekend Monday