You can pay for excursions and tours in PRPUE «Automated tourism technologies» using cash, electronic money and bank cards in Bank service points that provide services to receive payments, as well as through remote banking instruments using Settlement Systems.
Settlement Systems (SSIS) - Automated Information System of the single settlement and information space (AIS SSIS) established by the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus in order to simplify the receiving of payments from individuals and legal entities (the site of the system - www.raschet.by, telephone contact center - 141).
The Settlement Systems (SSIS) allows you to make a payment in any convenient location, at convenient time, in a convenient banking service point (complete list of Bank service points). You can pay for the services in 27 banks of the Republic of Belarus, in more than 15550 banking services points: bank's cash offices, ATMs, self-service, cash acceptor (cash-in). If you make the payment in a cash office of a bank, please inform the cashier about the payment through Settlement Systems (SSIS).
The greatest convenience Settlement Systems (SSIS) create for users of Internet banking systems and electronic money EasyPay, Webmoney. It is possible to seach the service by service code 424041 in the Settlement Systems.
To pay for PRPUE «Automated tourism technologies» services You need:
- to select the settlement agent, to join the system (one of the 27 banks in Belarus);
- to choose the most convenient way to receive payment;
- to choose the most convenient bank service item;
- to select for payment the section Settlement Systems (SSIS);
- to select the service you want to pay.
In the catalog of Settlement Systems (SSIS) the PRPUE «Automated tourism technologies» services are in the section:
- Tourism and rest →
- Excursions, sightseeing →
- Automated tourism technologies →
- Excursions - ekskursii.by.
There is a seach by service code in the Settlement Systems:
- Payment by AIS SSIS with code →
- Service code 424041.
To make a payment you need to:
- Choose for services to pay - excursion, tour.
- Enter your application number.
- Enter the payment amount.
- Check the correctness of the information.
- Make payment.
If you have any questions when paying or you need an advice on the provided services and the order of their payment in the Settlement Systems (SSIS), you can contact the call center and the operators will help you in resolving your issue. The Settlement Systems (SSIS) Call Center, organized on the basis of «Center of Banking Technologies» - tel. 141. The schedule of the Settlement Systems (SSIS) Call Center: every day from 8:00 to 20:00.