Catholic church of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary in VerhnedvinskTo book a tour
Catholic church of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary built in 1809 of stone, it repaired and rebuilt in 1867. In 1860 near the church was built the parish house. Another renovation took place here in 1899 after a fire. In 1917, the church ransacked and shops opened in the building. In the 1990s the building was restored and returned the church.
The architecture of the temple are visible features of the Baroque and Neo-Gothic styles. Church three-nave, apse with three-edged, covered with a gable roof. The interior space is blocked by cylindrical vault arches on the girth. Naves separated by arcades on pillars and end with three altars, the main nave is decorated with four-kolonnym Doric portico. reveal all text