St. Anthony Church in KossovoTo book a tour
St. Anthony Church is located in the center of Kossovo that is a small Belarusian town. It was first mentioned in the charter of Alexander Kazimirovich in 1494. Today the church is one of the most popular sights of the region.
In the XVIII century the city of Kossovo belonged to the influential landlord family of the Puslovskys. In 1868 a new brick church was erected on the place of old wooden temple. It was financed by count M.N.Muraviev, the local authorities and parishioners.
Today St. Anthony church is an architectural monument created in retrospect russian style. It is made of brick and consists of four parts. The church has a two-storyed bell tower with a spherical dome, an apse and a refectory.reveal all text