Complex of buildings of the breweryTo book a tour
Complex of buildings of the brewery was founded in 1976 in the city of Lida by Nosel Pupko.
The company received its first awards at international exhibitions in France, and the first beer grade «Martovskoe», «Bavarskoe» and «Pilsenskoe» successfully competde with products of Western neighbors for delivery in the territory of modern Lithuania and Poland. November 26, 1939 the company was nationalized. The factory stood in the form of neglect to the change of leadership in 1952, which started the modernization of production.
The first batch of beer under the «Lidskoe» brand was launched in 1966, and the history of its existence has received more than 110 awards at international and national exhibitions and competitions.