Slonim church of St. Andrew the ApostleTo book a tour
Church of St. Andrew was built in 1775 in late baroque style. It is located at some distance from the historic town center.
It is represents one-nave rectangular building, covered with a tiled three pitched roof . The composition is dominated by two-tier church tower on the facade, completed by lanterns shaped cupola. In the niches are placed wooden sculptures of the apostles Peter and Paul.
The interior of the nave is covered with cylindrical high arches, and lighted by high arched windows. The altar placed the sculpture «The Crucifixion» and the image of the Zhyrovitsy Mother of God.
The interior of the church complement the decorative painting of walls and architectural moldings, which are features of Rococo art.
The Church of St. Andrew is actively involved in shaping Slonim panorama.reveal all text