Manor of TyshkevichTo book a tour
Tyszkiewicz manor - a monument to the cultural and historical heritage, the era of scientific archeology, ethnography, local history, museums, folklore.
In 1801 year, сount Pius Felitsianovich Tyszkiewicz became the sole owner of the sovereign Logoysky estate. In 1815 year he built a two-storey stone palace in the classical style. Near the palace was founded the park.
Volumetric composition of the palace formed three interconnected parts: the average two-storey and two storey side. On the park side of the palace is very good semi-circular bay window viewed with six near-wall columns and rounded at the end of Atik. Around the bay held a viewing terrace with slopes, which offers park views. All parts of the palace were covered with gable roofs.
Ceremonial Apartment of the palace resembled a museum suite. Interior decoration was done in the Empire style. The author of the latter, a more complete list of the exhibits was Jozef Tyszkiewicz . The collection consisted of two rooms, one of them was great, the second a little less. In addition, in dining room were dozens of ancestral portraits of Hetmans, bishops and archimandrites.
Fate of Tyszkiewicz palace in Logoysk was tragic. He survived in the First World War, but was destroyed during the Great Patriotic War. Since that time, he was no longer recovered.reveal all text