The church of Rise of Maiden Maria in DerevnayaTo book a tour
The church of Rise of Maiden Maria is a monument of Gothic and Renaissance architecture. In 1590-1591 it was built as a Calvinist church by Radziwill and Vishnevetskaya. Then it was rebuilt in the XVII century under the Prechistenskiy Church (preserved now as the church of Rise of Maiden Maria). In the second half of the XVII century it was attached to the brick tower, and at the beginning of the XIX century entry gate. At the church in the XVII - XVIII school acted. At the foot of the church are the graves of Polish inscriptions.
At the present time it is an architectural monument with a single-nave church with five-sided apse, indoor high gable roof. Above the main northern façade three-tiered hipped tower rises.