Gudevichi State literary-ethnographic museumTo book a tour
Gudevichi State literary-ethnographic museum was based on the school literary museum, which in turn has created a teacher of the Belarusian language and literature Belokoz Ales. School museum welcomed its first visitors Febriary 2, 1968. Its opening coincided with the 130th anniversary of the birth of Kalinovski. The first exhibits date back to 1965. First, the museum was located only in one room (now the first literary hall). In 1981 he built a new two-story school, after which the museum was equipped with a whole building of the old school, which houses four exhibition halls and a corridor. They were opened in 1984 year.
In 1990, the order of the Grodno regional culture department № 10 of 12.02.1990, on the basis of the decision of Mosty District Council of People's Deputies make the museum of the State.
The museum has a Diploma of the winner of the regional competition "Best Cultural Institution 2002" for the fruitful work to the rural population. Honorable mention winner of the regional competition "Best Cultural Institution 2006" for a creative approach to the organization of the museum and the preservation of literary heritage and local lore.
The museum has two museum buildings. The total area of 447 m2 showroom. The number of permanent exhibitions: 10, temporary/mobile: 1. The total number of 19548 museum objects, of which the main fund 15019 scientific and Auxiliary 4529.
Museum annually takes part in cultural events: "Carols" , "Shrovetide" , "Literature Club" . During the celebrations you can see and participate in folk rituals, off winter, meetings with writers.
Photo - Gudevichi State literary-ethnographic museum
Exposure - Gudevichi State literary-ethnographic museum
- Prints and manuscripts Books and signed by writers, artists, scientists and cultural figures, posters, booklets, calendars, manuscripts, photographs and negatives.
- Ethnographic instruments of labor Agricultural tools, weaving, fishing equipment.
- Clothing and footwear Men's and women's clothing, belts, aprons, shoes, and accessories.
- Ethnographic household items Wooden furniture (wardrobes, tables, chairs), kitchen utensils (pots, jugs, bowls, spoons), straw boxes to store wheat, cereals, flour, baking equipment.
- Folk musical instruments Cymbals, pipes, etc.
- Geology Samples of minerals transferred from the Academy of Sciences, as well as interesting stones from skeletal remains of ancient plants and animals.
- Аrcheology Fragments of pottery from the archaeologist Oleg Trusov, stone tools (axes, hammers, knives) and the objects found in the silicon mines near the village of Krasnosel'sk.
- Faleristics Medals, badges, medals, which were awarded by local residents.
- Numismatics Paper money, coins of different times.
- Filateliya Stamps, envelopes, old postcards.
Schedule Gudevichi State literary-ethnographic museum
- Administration 09:00 - 18:00 weekend Saturday, Sunday
- Cash 09:00 - 18:00 without days off
- Exposure 09:00 - 17:00 without days off