Military Historical Festival «Autumn. 1915»
Military Historical Festival «Autumn. 1915»
On September 28, 2019 in Belarussian state museum of folk architecture and household activity «Strochitsy» first military history festival «Autumn. 1915» to be held, which is dedicated to the heroic events of World War I.
The festival visitors will find a rich entertainment program, among which:
- reconstruction of the battle for the Belarusian village between German and Russian troops in 1915 as part of «Sventsiany breakthrough»;
- Animation camp for museum guests, which presents the field camp of the Russian army and the Red Cross hospital;
- Bayonet battle - an interactive point at which guests will be taught how to handle a bayonet using the layout of the Mosin rifle;
- «Filvord» – attraction with guessing definition of words in pre-revolutionary spelling;
- Field mail, which will provide an opportunity to send a copy of the pre-revolutionary postcard with a view of the city of Minsk;
- Flight school - an interactive point at which a pilot of the First World War will conduct an exam on knowledge of flying matters;
- Grenadier platoon - grenadier courses at which viewers will learn how to correctly throw mock-ups of grenades of the First World War;
- An extract of noble diplomas for the audience, after passing the exam for membership in the nobility;
- Shooting range - an interactive shooting range with models of weapons of the First World War.
Time: September 28, 2019
The events of the city Minsk
One of the most significant festivals of youth theaters in Europe will be held in Minsk from 18 to 25 of November. Festival «Teatralny Kufar» is annually attended by 15-20 theaters, 250 participants from all over the world. Over the fifteen years of its existence, the festival was attended by representatives of more than 65 countries.
Festival «Teatralny Kufar» - it is:
- the only international festival of student theaters in Belarus;
- one of the most influential youth theater forums in Eastern Europe;
- a transnational platform that brings together talented and active youth from around the world.
Time: November 18 - 25, 2019
On November 12-15, 2019 at the National Exhibition Center «BelExpo» in Minsk there will be 25th International Specialized Wholesale Exhibition-Fair «Prodexpo-2019». The exhibition was organized with the assistance of the Ministry of Agriculture and Food of the Republic of Belarus, concern Belgospischeprom, Minsk city executive committee, Belkoopsoyuz.
The exhibition will feature food from around the world: from basic foods and drinks for every day to gourmet delicacies, as well as organic, sports nutrition, for a healthy lifestyle, halal, kosher, exotic products.Place: National Exhibition Center «BelExpo», Minsk, Pobediteley Ave., 14
Time: November 12-15, 2019
From 8 to 10th of November 2019 in the Minsk Palace of Arts will be held the third annual specialized exhibition «Fotokraft», which will bring together of manufacturers and consumers services of the photographic industry, as well as professional and amateur photos and video footage.
The exhibition will feature photographs and video equipment, accessories (tripod, monopod, slider, etc.), software for photo and video, products for the production of printing and conducting of aerial surveys.
Exhibition program includes:
- discounts and promotions from the exhibitors;
- seminar and master classes by professional photographers;
- photo zone;
- extensive competition program with prizes and gifts from partners of the exhibition.
Time: 8 - 10 November 2019
Once again, the best German and Belarusian musicians gather on the Minsk stage with a single goal: to immerse listeners in a magical atmosphere of XJAZZ!Place: Minsk, Octyabrskaya str., 16
Festival format of XJAZZ was coined by famous German composer, trumpeter and pianist Sebastian Studnitsky. Over the 5 years of its existence, XJAZZ received the status of a cult event and won the recognition and love of the public in Turkey, Russia, Poland, Israel, France and Belarus.
This fall, sites of Minsk will become a space for XJAZZ Minsk 2019. The festival promises to be one of the most striking musical events of the year, combining jazz and funk, blues and soul, electronic and neoclassical music for these three days.
Time: November 8 - 10, 2019
At the exhibition «InterSTYL-2019» various trends of the beauty industry will be presented:
- Equipment, professional cosmetics and care products for beauty salons, SPA centers and aesthetic medicine clinics.
- Equipment and instruments for plastic surgery, medical laser systems for aesthetic surgery and therapy, cosmetology devices.
- Methods and means of body shaping.
- Dermatological and pharmaceutical cosmetics.
- Perfumes and luxury and middle-up cosmetics.
- Decorative cosmetics, perfumes, face, body and hair skin care products.
- Professional hair care products, accessories, equipment for hairdressers, services of studios and beauty salons.
- Nail cosmetics, manicure and pedicure accessories.
- Services of beauty salons. Wellness clubs. Fitness centers.
- SPA centers. SPA resorts.
- Health resort institutions.
- Accessories for tattooing and piercing.
- Equipment and accessories for tanning salons.
- Herbal medicine, aromatherapy.
- Biologically active additives, special products.
- Sunglasses, fashion accessories, jewelry.
Time: November 7 - 10, 2019
International Film Festival «Listapad» is the largest film event in Belarus, which takes place in November in the capital of the republic - Minsk. The festival annually (since 1994) invites to our country film industry professionals, cinema lovers and famous cultural figures from different countries of the world (CIS, Poland, USA, Iran, Serbia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, China, Japan, etc.). Today it is one of the largest European film festivals, which collects and shows the best world premieres.
Festival screenings take place at several movie theaters: «Central'nyj», «Pobeda», «Dom kino», «Pioner», «Mir», as well as the Small Hall of the Palace of the Republic .
In addition to film screenings, the festival program offers guests to meet with well-known filmmakers, press conferences, workshops and educational forums, seminars, various exhibitions, presentations books and parties.Location: cinemas of Minsk
Time: November 1–8, 2019
Individual and corporate excursions - Minsk
- Dates on request
- Duration: 3 day
- excursions according to the program
- meeting/seeing off at the train station
- certified guide services
- transport services