Festival of Colors «ColorFest»
Festival of Colors «ColorFest»
The brightest holiday is «ColorFest» Festival of Colors!
From year to year the festival gathers in one place thousands of people who dream of feeling like children at least for a couple of hours. The most anticipated moment of the festival is a massive volley of paint. In an instant, hundreds of participants are throwing up paint of various colors, creating a colorful cloud in the sky and painting everyone around them from head to toe. «ColorFest» is the festival where everyone is equal, regardless of skin color, nationality, age and gender.
- music sets;
- hot dancing;
- volleys of paint.
Time: May 1, 2021 from 16:00 to 18:00
The events of the city Minsk
On March 25 - 28, 2021specialized exhibition-fair «Hunting and fishing. Spring-2021» will be held again in Minsk.
The already traditional exhibition-fair will feature hunting accessories, ammunition, weapons, tackle, equipment, accessories for hunting and fishing, tourist and sports goods.
Hunters, fishermen and underwater hunters, lovers of tourist and camping holidays, organizers of outdoor activities will find their own stand here and will be able to chat with like-minded people, buy gear at a discount, attend master classes from pros, take part in contests, taste field cuisine and take home gifts from the organizers.
Admission is free after registration on the website www.belexpo.by.Place: Republic of Belarus, Minsk, Pobediteley Ave., 20/2, Football arena
Time: March 25 - 28, 2021 from 9.00 to 19.00 (March 28 from 9.00 to 18.00)
Participating companies will demonstrate at the exhibition a wide range of luxury and budget houses, log cabins, bathhouses, gazebos, a full range of goods and services for their construction and arrangement, proposals from companies for landscape design, improvement of recreation areas and barbecues.
Main thematic sections of the exhibition:
- Construction and finishing materials, decorative elements, forged products
- Window. Doors. Goal. Roller shutters
- Landscaping. Improvement. Ponds and fountains
- Fire-fighting equipment. Fire bio-protection. CCTV
- Stoves. Fireplaces
- Design and construction of luxury and budget houses, baths, saunas, gazebos
- Facade. Roof. Insulation
- Tool. Construction chemistry
- Wooden house building: frame, half-timbered, hand felling, self-supporting insulated panels, timber
- Floors. Ceilings
Time: March 23 - 27, 2021
On March 21st, 2021 Minsk will host the 11th annual interactive exhibition «My Ideal Wedding», where brides and grooms will be able to find everything they need to organize a celebration and get ready for the wedding in one day in one place.
The organizers have provided discounts and giveaways for newlyweds. The main prize is a honeymoon trip.
Guests of the exhibition are waiting for:
- free consultations from more than 200 wedding specialists: organizers, coordinators, photographers, videographers, decorators, florists, stylists, makeup artists;
- an opportunity to compare various services and prices of wedding salons, jewelry stores, banquet venues, country estates, restaurants, travel agencies, car rental companies;
- fashion shows for brides, grooms and fashion shows for mothers, bridesmaids, guests;
- wedding decor hall with novelties;
- numerous photo zones;
- parade of string quartets, chamber ensembles and saxophonists at the welcome zone;
- concerts of cover bands, artists, performances of showmen and animators, simultaneous work of 15-20 presenters, which will allow you to choose "your own" and create a show program for your wedding;
- the reality show «Real Wedding», the winners of which will turn into a stylish bride and groom in 2 hours and become participants in a real wedding ceremony on the main stage of the exhibition, and then a photo session;
- rehearsal of the wedding look with a makeup artist and hairdresser;
- tastings of wedding cakes and desserts, presentations of catering companies;
- discounts, sweepstakes, gifts, prizes;
- conclusion of contracts with contractors.
For wedding professionals, the interactive exhibition «My Ideal Wedding 2021» is an opportunity to secure themselves with orders for the upcoming season, establish new contacts for cooperation, and also get acquainted with industry novelties.
Time: March 21st, 2021 from 12.00 to 19.00.
Location: Beijing Hotel, Minsk, Krasnoarmeiskaya str., 36.
The V International Competition-Festival of Choreographic Skills «Slavic Gems» will be held on March 20-23, 2021 on the professional stage of the «Palace of Culture of the Minsk Automobile Plant». This is not the first time that the competition provides an opportunity for dancers to demonstrate their skills. Soloists, ensembles of any form, creative teams of all directions and genres, regardless of age, are invited to participate.
- Classical dance
- Folk-stage dance
- Stylized folk dance
- Contemporary choreography (contemporary dance, modern dance, etc.)
- Children's dance
- Variety dance
- Ballroom dance
- Dance show (vivid stage embodiment, integrity of the performance, entertainment)
- Street dance (hip-hop, house, locking, popping, crump, ragga dance, new style, new age, break dance, etc.)
- Dance Theater
- Oriental dance
- Historical and everyday dance
The team can participate in several nominations and age groups.
In addition to performances and viewing of performances, the program of the competition includes a master classes from leading choreographers in directions (modern choreography by Konstantin Keikhel, folk dance by Anatoly Karpovich, classical dance by Olga Kazannikova), a round table for managers with a detailed analysis of performances and professional advice, a viewing children to the Boris Eifman Dance Academy, an entertainment program.
The program ends with the award ceremony and the Gala concert of the winners.
Time: March 20-23, 2021
Location: Minsk, Partizanski Ave, 117A, «Palace of Culture of the Minsk Automobile Plant»
The exhibition will unite the interests of the largest players in the Belarusian construction industry, private developers and experts, as well as the best specialists in the field of construction. The exhibition area will feature expositions of more than 100 renowned construction companies in Belarus, in addition, more than 20 conferences, seminars, «round tables» and workshops.Place: NEC BelExpo, Minsk, Pobediteley ave., 14
Regular participants of the annual exhibition are such large companies as «Amkodor», «Keramin», «Krasnoselskstroymaterialy», «Coswick», «Gomel glass», «Berezastroymaterialy», «Granite», «Alutech» and many others.
Time: 17 - 20 March 2021
Exhibition «Automation. Electronics - 2021» is a unique platform that every year attracts more and more specialists in the field of the electrical industry. The leading players of the market, and not only the Belarusian one, present their stands here.
Every year the exhibition brings together about a hundred companies from different countries.
Representatives of almost all industries will be interested in visiting the exposition. Participants will demonstrate time-tested technologies, as well as new products and system solutions for industrial automation: controllers, electric motors, frequency converters, soft starters, electronic components, instrumentation and flow meters, lighting systems, electrical installation products, low-voltage switching equipment and other electrical equipment.Location: Falcon Club, Minsk, pr. Winners, 20
Time: March 16-19, 2021
Belarussian state museum of folk architecture and household activity «Strochitsa» invites everyone to join large-scale celebration Maslenitsa-2021!
In a programme:
- Shrovetide pillar with prizes;
- the largest «Marena» in the vicinity of Minsk;
- performances of famous folklore groups;
- Shrovetide games and fun for children and adults;
- conducting various master classes for adults and children;
- folk ritual «pahavannya dzeda» (18+);
- much more.
Time: 13-14 March 2021
Individual and corporate excursions - Minsk
- Dates on request
- Duration: 3 day
- excursions according to the program
- meeting/seeing off at the train station
- certified guide services
- transport services